To stay updated on news of Lignano and surroundings, here are some useful sites:
- site of the Municipality of Lignano Sabbiadoro;
- site of the tourist office of Friuli Venezia Giulia;
- the beach for dogs of Lignano.
Lignano Sabbiadoro offers many opportunities for fun for the whole family. Below you can visit the parks and attractions of Lignano:
- Acquasplah, one of the first water parks in Italy;
- Gulliverlandia, a large theme park with the opportunity to explore the seascape through paths, tunnels and much more;
- the Lignano zoo for children and adults;
- the Gommosi, the playground with inflatables for children;
- the Junior Park, a large playground for all young guests.
- the Golf of Lignano for golf enthusiasts;
- the Terme di Lignano, for your well-being and relaxation.
Sports enthusiasts can visit the site of Tiliaventum, a non-profit amateur sports association, which offers sailing school and many water sports to be practiced even in the open sea.
We also offer some nightclubs on the beach, ideal for the entertainment of young people at any time of the day: